Make 4 terrazzo coasters with this easy to use DIY kit. Customise the colours to suit your surroundings.
You will be using an eco-resin which consists of a mineral powder and water based acrylic liquid - which you mix together to make your coasters. It is safe to use and doesn't contain any solvents. The photographic instructions are really easy to follow, but if you should happen to get stuck, please message me and I will help you. Your coasters can be cleaned (once made) with a damp cloth. Please note, they will not be dishwasher proof.
- a white base with your colour choice of terrazzo
- a black Base with your choice of terrazzo
- a light pink base with your choice of terrazzo
For 2 coasters you will receive:
- 2 silicone moulds - composite materials (powder/liquid) - mixed colour terrazzo of your choice from drop down list - mixing cups - wooden mixing sticks - sanding paper to finish - coconut oil finish - easy to follow photographic instructions
You will need:
- newspaper or wipeable table cover to protect your working area - gloves - digital scales
Please note: as we're trying to reduce waste, the kit contents are packed inside the postal box - there isn't an interior box with the kit in, so there will be paper patterned tape on the outside of the box.
To choose the selection of pre-crushed terrazzo, please choose the colour from the drop down list